Saturday, March 4, 2006




The last few times I've vacuumed, the boys follow me around and try to help out! They love it. I'm not sure why, but I hope to enlist them as soon as they get it figured out. I'm glad the sound doesn't bother them. Of course, my only rule is that nobody touches the cord but me!

The picture of Thomas getting around was especially cool seeing as he started at our couch and made it all the way out to the kitchen shuffling along standing up! I wonder if he'll walk first? Thomas currently seems to be the more curious of the two. Nathan will find a toy and play with that, but Thomas has pulled lamps down (yes, Dad, the one you fixed is now in the garbage can), knocked over the fireplace tools and was found checking out my files under my desk (see explorer picture). Thankfully, he hasn't gotten hurt yet. Have I mentioned recently how glad I am that they aren't identical?

Busy day tomorrow, so I'll sign off now.
love to each,
Jungle Gym Jen
a.k.a. Mount Jennymore

No comments:

Post a Comment