

An early birthday present from Patti and Tony DeMoura...robeez (wow how do you make that plural??) The boys have no complaints about their slippers. I like them because now their socks stay clean and also I think their feet must be warmer.
We are having one of those days where all they do is wander around the house getting in trouble! I feel like a big meany today. We have a second cousin from Iowa staying over night with us last night and tonight. Nathan slept in our room last night. He cries very loud when he wakes in the night. I was hoping that being right there, I could nip it in the bud, but no. His latest thing is to wake around midnight and refuse to leave my arms for over a hour. Not sure what is going on, but we usually end up coming out to my rocking chair and snoozing together.
Both boys are repeatedly letting go and standing on t! heir own for as much as 5-10 seconds.
Thomas finally started clapping the other day!
One of my favorite things with Thomas is to get him giggling. One of my favorite things to see Nathan do is snuggle down in his bed. When you first put him down and cover him up, he wiggles around just until he finds the right position...it's very cute to watch.
We are seeing more and more of Matt in Thomas. Not always easy to pinpoint what it is, but such a strong resemblance.
Not that this is related to the previous paragraph, but we are seeing a little more defiance in both boys. I have an awful time keeping a straight face. We have 3 very minor rules, no pounding on the bookcase doors (glass!), no playing with my computer power cord and no playing with the fireplace tools. That's it! But can they leave those things be? No! They get this little evil grin when I catch them. Or they try the "how can you possibly be mad at such a cute face" smile. They are full of it!
all for now,
No comments:
Post a Comment