Thursday, March 23, 2006



Last night, the boys slept in the same room! A first time since their hospital days! The best part...it went well. I heard Nathan cry twice and by the time I got my robe on and to their door, all was quiet. Both of today's naps were together and we have the same sleeping arrangements tonight even through my cousin has left. It would be really nice to have a guest room available again!

It was so lovely out today that after our walk, we sat out in the backyard. They both crawled but after some consternation with the prickly grass. After I brought the boys in, I saw Thomas munching away...he was chewing a piece of pine cone.

So now you see why I have to strategically get into my fridge. If the door opens, they b-line for it. Then they throw a fit when I remove them from the fridge.

Thomas is still biting Nat! han any time he gets frustrated. I feel bad for Nathan, but Thomas waits until I'm out of the room to do it. This morning, I had just finished nursing both of them, left the room to get a hot washcloth...we're talking about 1 minute, tops. Next thing I know, Nathan is crying. Thomas gets this look like he doesn't know what's going on. I didn't see the mark until I had Nathan's clothes off...it was on his arm. It's not leaving bruises, but I know it must hurt.

All for now,
love,

1 comment:

  1. See, the boys really do look like their father, especially in front of the fridge!

    ReplyDelete