



The boys can now reach the piano keys without my help so we get solos and even duets at least once a day.
My sister, Laura, gave us a Thomas the Trainmobile which is a Big hit. They don't even need us any more to have fun! It was very cute to see Thomas pushing Nathan around Sunday afternoon.
Matt left for McKinney, Texas Sunday night and will be back Friday night. Thankfully, my mother is here helping. Monday was an extremely hard day because of the amount of disciplining that had to be done. We have major ordeals getting diapers changed if the kids are the least bit hungry or tired. All they want to do is turn over and get up. I have managed to put a diaper on a standing child which is no small feat. We had a standoff at breakfast. I made some hot cereal and asked them to try a couple of bites. I was really excited when I explained this to Thomas and he then actually took half a dozen bites. But Nathan was not going to have any of it. All I wanted him to do was try it! I also have them back in the same bedroom again now that their colds are pretty much over. We had some very short naps due to one waking up the other. Anyways, we were Very glad to see Mom and Dad late in the afternoon.
Last Saturday, we had a small get together to celebrate the boy's birthday with some neighbors and with a few folks from Raytheon. It was very low-key and thoroughly enjoyable. It's wonderful to show of two happy, healthy babies!
all for now,
love to each,
No comments:
Post a Comment