


I tried to capture Thomas on the move. That boy climbs any thing he can! I looked over to see him standing on the stove earlier this week. Then yesterday he stood on the seat of his Thomas mobile. Nathan is just starting to climb up on things like his "Learning House". I'm not sure he knows how to get down though. I try to let them think about how to get down instead of just hurrying over and lifting them off.
Thomas loves to point at people, things on a page, food on the table, etc... He also loves to push buttons. His "Learning House" has a small radio with 4 buttons that play songs. He barely lets it finish playing and he is leaning over to push another button. He uses his index finger rather than the palm of his hand....another developmental detail. Both boys are doing very well at putting a loaded fork into their mouth. I was out grilling the other day (a good 25 feet from the door) and saw Nathan at the back door. I waved and he waved back with a big grin. It's just cool when they do things like that. Nathan is still our tapper. We have a new toy of a farmer on his tractor and you have to tap the farmer on the head for him to start his engine. Nathan loves it!
They have really started to look at their board books on their own. It's nice to find them doing that.
Matt is in Texas again for the week. We are on our own this week and are trying to do a little visiting with folks around here. Today we drove over to Lexington after lunch to see Muriel Pratt. We just stayed a hour but the boys held up well and were quite friendly with her.
all for now,
love,
No comments:
Post a Comment