Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A 30th Birthday DOB














I have attached a couple of other pictures from this weekend. I have a few more to share....hope I don't bore you!

Jackson showed such an interest in his cousins. It was his idea to hold Thomas. Also, we found Jackson snuggling with Annie on any soft surface available. I would ask, how did Annie get up here? He would always say, I lifted her up. This is no small feat. She weighs around 20 pounds!

I had a lovely birthday today. Matt brought home an ice cream cake that was adorned with 30 candles including a lovely black "over the hill" candle that played a sad tune. Matt also came home with 2 beautiful gift bags. Here I was imagining they were from some of my friends at work...but no, I pulled out the cards and they both said "mommy" on it. I couldn't help it...I cried. It was so thoughtful of Matt to do this. Nathan gave me a pretty glass sun catcher that has cardinals on it. Thomas gave me a wall hanging that says "If at first you don't succeed do it the way your mother told you to". Matt brought home German food from the HorseShoe Pub Oktoberfest for our supper tonight--delicious!

We've been going for walks each day. It's wonderful that it has finally stopped raining. We did a few errands today. All the women oh and ah over our beautiful boys. I can't help agreeing with them!

Must get to bed.
love to each,

No comments:

Post a Comment