


Here are few more favorite pictures from this weekend.
We've just been enjoying our walks so much recently. A change in scenery and some fresh air seems to be good for all of us.
Thomas is on the verge of making raspberry sounds. He tries to do this and cough at the same time resulting in a lot of drool all over but as we all know, baby spit is sterile. He also has an interesting habit of picking up his feet and simply dropping them in his crib. So, with his crib just on the other side of our bedroom wall, we hear thud, thud, thud several times during the night. At least we still know he is alive!
I was feeling like my babies are way behind tonight. They want to do things like roll over or sit up but they just can't. So my mother took out my baby book and read to me that I didn't sit up unattended until 9 months old and I wasn't a preemie! She said, in general, her babies did not do things early. This made me feel better.
good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment