Thursday, October 6, 2005




We've just been having quiet days here. I would say the boys are getting close to well again. Their noses just run now when they cry. Nathan still sounds weasy. We are really enjoying nice weather--going outside for walks and tours of the yard. I have determined that Moose (our one remaining miniature donkey) is deathly afraid of the stroller.

Yes, their onesies say Chicago Cubs...is that baseball, hockey or football? Beats me. (Can you tell Matt is already gone to bed) Okay, I see little baseballs on the clothes. They came from our friend Sarah Williams who is a originally from Maine, went to school in Boston and now lives in Chicago. No, we did not take them out in public with these on....

We had someone come test drive our F150 this morning, but no interest.

The boys had for the first time today, sweet potatoes at lunch and applesauce mixed with cereal at supper. Both were a big hit! When Thomas has a new food, he gags on the first bite, spits out what he has regergitated and then proceeds to eat like a champ! Nathan really did well with his supper, opening his mouth for me. At first this evening, Nathan was pursing his lips and sucking it off the spoon. It was not the right action, but got the job done--very cute.

One last thing I noticed today while Thomas was in the saucer. I put his bottle on the saucer in front of him and turned back to the table. When I looked again, he had grabbed the bottle and was bringing it to his mouth. He didn't pick it up to get milk into the nipple, but it was neat to see him understand what to do with it.

all for now,
love to each one,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment