
Unfortunately, the "wicked" sore throat developed into a nasty cold plus a little! I feel rotten and the boys are so congested and cranky! I can't blame them, I feel cranky too. The congestion woke Thomas up 3 times during last night. I found some pedicare decongestent that seemed to help him finish the night. Matt is madly taking zinc cough drops and popping Vitamin C like jelly beans. Both boys seem to have a little viral dermitous on all sets of cheeks. It doesn't seem to bother them. They aren't eating or sleeping as well as normal. Thomas doesn't seem to enjoy his food and starts fussing long before I think he is full. I wonder if things just taste strange to him? Matt so kindly cooked us supper tonight--steak and eggs.
About the attached picture....we never all sleep in bed together. As soon as one baby stops moving, the other starts...so that NOBODY sleeps. I think I can count on one hand the number of times we napped together. I was going to just take a picture of the 2 sickies and Matt said you better climb in--you qualify!
Must get to BED.
love to all,
No comments:
Post a Comment