Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Big Day!



Sorry no DDOB yesterday because I had no new pictures. But yesterday was actually monumentous! The boys and I went to the grocery store by ourselves. I kept them in their car seats and just set them in the cart and piled groceries around them. We did make it all the way through the store! Many people just had to see my two cuties. People jlike babies. Thomas is entering his stranger scariness phase. If someone he doesn't know, looks at him too long, he bursts out in a howl. I try to not make a big deal out of it, just let him know that I am nearby. He did it twice while we were out. Both boys have even done it to Matt--which breaks our hearts. It doesn't last long but it makes you feel awful.

Today, we stayed home.
love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment