Sunday, September 4, 2005

Daily Dose of Babies (DDOB)



A busy weekend! My sister, Laura, came to visit Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We had a nice time together. Matt took a flight down to Philidalphia Saturday morning and drove our new Toyota sienna home. 2004, all wheel drive with 30,000 miles. It has GPS and a cool camera mounted on the back to help you back up. It also automatically slow down if you get within 100 feet of the car in front of you on the highway. It beeps and allies the brake if the car ahead slows down quickly, too. Now we just need it to beep at Matt when he starts to speed so that I won't be the one sounding like the old nag... : ) Like I never speed.

The boys are doing super. Have I mentioned lately that they are sleeping from about 7 or 8 PM to about 6AM. Thomas may not nap long during the day, but they sure have this night thing figured out for which I am thankful.

Good night!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment