Friday, September 16, 2005

ETDDOB (Every Two Days) DOB



Sorry about the lack of DDOBs. I totally forgot Wednesday night and last night I really needed to go to bed by the time I had a chance to write it.

Yes, I know this picture is not the greatest of the boys, but it has significance. John Anderson, who I mentioned we went to visit on Sunday, gave us 5 Rose of Sharon babies when we moved to Berlin in 2001. John has a very green thumb and his gift to all pregnant ladies is a rose of sharon baby. There are several of these bushes in his old neighborhood! Anyways, for some reason he gave us 5! Maybe we'll have 5 children someday...I can only hope. Unfortunately, one of the babies died (hope this doesn't signify anything) but the 4 remaining are doing wonderful. In fact, this is the first year we had a bloom. I looked out today and saw 4 lovely blossoms on the same bush in the picture.

The boys are doing well. I think we hit a growth spurt because all I'm doing these days is feeding and feeding and feeding some more. We now have giggling which is a riot to get going. We had a visit yesterday from our friend, Crystal and her baby, Brady. We had planned to go for a walk, but it kept raining. So we just enjoyed lunch and playing with babies. Today, Laura, Tim and Kelly are coming just for lunch and the afternoon.

More later,
love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment