

Each day (or at least I try for that), the boys get "floor time" which includes playing with their activity gym. Thomas was practically climbing on it and then as you can see he was pulling himself over with it. Nathan usually just lies under it, staring away from it but today I put the dangling toys above his feet and showed him how to kick the toys. He thought that was cool and continued on his own playing. Floor time includes, belly time and sitting time. All things that we practice!
The boys had their 5 month check up today with Dr. Cohen. Current stats:
Nathan 12 lb 13 oz 23 3/4 " long
Thomas 14 lb 7 oz 24 1/2" long
The doctor recommended we increase the cereal feedings to 2 or 3 times a day especially with Nathan who spits up large amounts. He also said to mix the cereal with fruits starting with P. So tonight, they had pureed peaches with their cereal. Thomas was so unimpressed with the change in diet that he kept coughing like he was gagging on it. A bit dramatic, I might add. Nathan made faces, but swallowed the peach concoction down. Another interesting detail to our visit was after about 1 minute laying on the crinkly paper on the table, Thomas started bawling. I think they are connecting that sound to unpleasantness. Overall, the pediatrician was very happy with their progress.
I am having so much fun with these two little people. I am so thankful to have them.
much love to each,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment