Friday, September 9, 2005

Daily Dose...



Another beautiful day in September! The weather has been so nice. We enjoyed our walk this morning around Gates Pond. The boys slept for some or it. Hope you like these pictures. I think they are some of the best ones we've taken. Matt got home just in time to take them with the sun setting in the backround. No way is that a sunrise. We don't do mornings. In fact we don't even do mid mornings.

I really liked Julie from Early Intervention. She has good experience and 2 children of her own. She's been with EI for 1 year, but has EI type experience in her past. Her degree is a bachelors in early childhood development. She was really good with the children. Both boys really responded to her...so much that she said she had not been flirted with like this in quite a while. She pointed out things I didn't notice and accepted things I pointed out. She spoke to me in technical terms which lets me know that she thinks I have a brain. Sometimes in the hospital, this wasn't always so. I asked her about Thomas' tantrums. She said that he could just be experimenting with voice. She said that the only thing that I really can do is not allow it to get to that point. I tried today and we didn't have any episodes. I've got to go to bed. love to all, J

No comments:

Post a Comment