Thursday, September 29, 2005

More Pics!





Sorry, went crazy with taking pictures then had so many cute ones to send you!

A quiet day here as it was wicked windy and then poured this afternoon. We just stayed in and nursed the sicky. Actually, Nathan is doing okay. He has lots of snots and a little cough but he did sleep through last night and is eating fine. Thomas has not shown any signs of a cold yet.

Matt has had a very long week. He is taking a leadership course in Woburn which makes his commute 1 hour at best rather than a typical 20 minutes. It's just this week so it'll soon be over.

My glasses bit the dust tonight...not sure what I'll do as our insurance doesn't cover a new pair until January. Scotch tape is looking mighty good right about now. I looked into laser surgery again but they said they won't do it while I am still nursing as supposedly my vision is still altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment