Monday, February 27, 2006




The boys decided to eat normally again Sunday morning! I am very happy about this a few people did say they wouldn't starve! True enough. I read one book on "What to expect the first year" and they encourage to end the show and try again at the next meal. I will admit, I do still give a few more trys when they turn their head away, but I am no longer coercing them. I definitely believe now that their lack of appetite was due to the colds. They still have runny noses but both seem to be better. I am noticing Nathan rubbing his ear especially when he is agitated but not all the time. I am hemming and hawing as to go to the doctor. It's very cold and windy today (a glorious winter day!) and yesterday was so busy that I would prefer to keep them in today. Maybe if he keeps it up, we'll go tomorrow.

I love it, Nathan follows me around the house! I can hear his little hands smacking the ground as he goes across the wood floor. I try not to leave the room for a little bit after he went to all that work to get there. Thomas reserves his crawling for the rug in the living room. So far, the wood floors are too much work for him to stay up on.

Saturday, I took them around the yard a couple times in a sled, wrapped up warm of course. They really liked it except for the one tip over! We have just enough snow to pull a sled in. We also went to the mall to people watch! Nathan took his flirting pills, so all the ladies were stopping us. We get so much attention when people see to cuties in one stroller. Yesterday, we made it out to both the morning meeting and gospel meeting without Matt. It's very easy to get help, everyone wants to hold a baby.

Must go now,

No comments:

Post a Comment