

Nathan seriously takes his promise to help his mom! See my new glasses? Oh, that's right these DDOBs aren't about the adults!
Have I written lately how much fun these boys are? We are so glad to have them!
I introduced cheese and yogurt last week. Nathan has hives on his torso, so I've eliminated these two items to see if the hives go away. I am putting some medicated calamine lotion on him. He doesn't seem to be annoyed by the hives at all.
They are both doing pretty well with drinking water from the sippy cups. Thomas accepted the cup first and finally the last few days, Nathan is sucking out of his. I still don't think they have the concept yet of lifting the cup up to get water out of it. I still hold it for them, but they get to play with it while they eat.
I keep meaning to let you know that I received no call from the doctor after their blood test last Tuesday which means that both their hemoglobin and lead levels were fine! So, I tossed the iron supplement out and all they get now is poly-visol with fluoride.
all for today!
love,
No comments:
Post a Comment