


Did I mention last time, that I found a sixth tooth on Thomas? His poor little cheeks are all flared up red still and I know they must bother him. At least I know now, that once the tooth is through that his cheeks will get better. Can you see Nathan's bottom teeth in the picture where he is grinning at you?
Speaking of teeth, Mr. Nathan woke us all up during the night for over an hour just crying in agony. We gave him some Tylenol and orajel which calmed him down some. He kept falling asleep in our arms and every time we put him back in his bed, he would wake up only to start all over! Lets hope tonight is better! We think his 2 top teeth are pushing through causing pain.
This evening, was the first time we noticed Nathan putting one hand in front of the other as he tried to crawl.&nb! sp; Unfortunately, his legs now need to learn to keep up!
Nathan is pulling himself up on everything! He still can't quite get from standing back to sitting. I found him today about 2 inches from the floor in the split position...he was very unhappy with his life at that point. This whole process of learning to heave themselves around is so interesting. I was on the other side of the room as Nathan played today and I noticed that when he toppled, he would check to see if I was watching to gage his reaction....I thought he was too young for that! I do try to ignore the falls and I figure for the most part that if he is hurt he'll tell me pretty quickly! He has to learn and mostly it'll be by the hard way.
Thomas especially has become more snugly recently wanting to be held alot more. I'm not sure why but I sure am enjoying it! Nathan has just! started hugging me. I'm trying not to think that I'm a standing post but I'm sure that figures into the loving some...I'll take what I can get!
Enjoy the pictures.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment