
They just love to stand! When the dishwasher is clean, it's just the right height for them to play.
I noticed Nathan keeps doing a cross between a grunt and clearing his throat. I wondered why or what he was doing....then I realized! I have a wicked cold and I keep clearing my throat. Now, I do it a few times and he immediately starts. And this is why we need to be careful what we say around them, they mimic!
They've also figured out that they don't have to open their mouth when I'm feeding them unless they feel like it! Human nature breaks through.....I did find that if they are distracted with a toy, I can keep shoveling the food in. At first, I thought they were just getting full and so I tried giving them some bread which they feed to themselves and down it went, so I knew they are now exercising freedom of choice.
I have no idea why they haven't gotten my cold, but both boys seem to be fine and this started on Monday. The only thing I can think of is that it's a strain of RSV and the boys are vaccinated against it. I must admit, it's the worst cold I've had in years.
all for now,
No comments:
Post a Comment