

My sister asked about how the boys teeth are and so now I'm on a quest to capture them in a picture! Nathan was easy as he only has 2 bottom teeth and he does these big open mouth grins. If you are interested in teeth....zoom in to check out his teeth! Thomas seems to generally hide his teeth when he smiles. I'll keep at it though and just maybe one picture will show all his pearly whites.
On Sunday, Christine McLaughlin gave the boys baby tooth brushes. I let them play with the brushes while I'm changing their diapers. Nathan has a bad little habit of rolling over while you are trying to put his diaper back on, so the tooth brush distracts him just enough for me to whip on the diaper!
The boys tried cheddar cheese yesterday and today with their breakfast. I'm not sure how much they liked it, they both! let out little shivers.... you know the ones like wow! that was nasty! I found a mild cheddar to help them get used to the taste. I also gave them broccoli at lunch today. We hardly eat broccoli here, so after 10 months, this was a first. During Bible study tonight, they were both tooting up a storm. Matt kindly reminded me that maybe Wednesday isn't the best day to try new foods! They both seemed to enjoy the broccoli. They seem to have huge appetites right now.
good night!
love,
No comments:
Post a Comment