



Those Rumbly trucks in the pictures are not intended to be ridden on, but Matt plopped them on and they looked so cute, I had to take pictures! I painted up the antique truck even before I was pregnant. The boys think it's pretty neat.
We had the boys 10 month check up today. The doctor says they look great! We can start whole milk yogurt and cheese. The blood lab was able to draw blood on both boys today from the arm. They are checking hemoglobin and lead levels. They had to try in both arms with Thomas, but were able to get it on the first try with Nathan! I sat right in the lab chair holding my boys while they drew blood. They both cried while it was happening but soon settled back down. Nathan was even laughing while the tears streamed because the technician was acting goofy. The technician has a 1 year old so knew all the silly ! sounds that crack kids up.
Nathan is still lagging Thomas in weight. In fact, since the last check up, 2 months ago, Thomas has gained 2 pounds 3 oz while Nathan gained 1 pound 8 oz. So Thomas weighed in at 19 lb 10 oz and Nathan is 17 lb 1 oz. Dr. Cohen is not the least bit worried about anything with the boys.
I'm sure I have more to report, but I'm going to sign off here,
love,
No comments:
Post a Comment