Friday, February 10, 2006



Nathan does his part of entertaining the crowds....I tried bathing them at the same time today so that nobody had to wait. It went really well--nobody took a dive. I think they had more fun taking it together. Then, they nap so much better after a bath! Nathan's skin is too sensitive to give one every morning, but I sure would love to. He has little patches of rough red skin behind his knees and in the crook of his elbows. Today, he got a red bumpy rash on his back. I use sensitive skin dove soap as recommended by the pediatrician but I may have to just skip the soap!

It's been so cold here that we haven't been able to get out to take walks. We were really spoiled for a few weeks there in January. Yesterday, we took a walk around the mall for an hour...we were all going cabin wacky! Today, we'll go to the library. Nothing planned for! this weekend as Matt has been really tired lately. Let's hope he can catch up on some sleep.

Yesterday, I had my first "where's Nathan" moment. I had been in the bedroom changing Thomas' diaper only to come to the living room to have it very quiet and no sign of Nathan. He was behind my chair getting ready to chew on a book. The last few days, I've really started to baby-proof. Nathan gets around now! Thomas has his ways too! He slides backwards on his belly. Another first: I was getting ready supper and Nathan crawled over and pulled on my skirt to stand up! One more first...Thomas pulled himself up into standing. Yes!

All for now,
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment